Announcement

Collapse

Latest TV models sold starting from 2017

This is the forum for all new TV models sold starting from 2017
i.e. U6763D*, U6663D*, U5766D*, L3763D*, L1763D*, W1763D*, W1665D*, D3763D*, D1665D*, ...

Please click on the following link to get all new TV models sold starting from 2017
https://toshiba-tv.com/de-en/all-tv
See more
See less

Finding Sleep Timer on 58U2963DB TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding Sleep Timer on 58U2963DB TV

Hi, I have just purchased this TV and I am trying to access the sleep timer using the remote control.

I can find AUTO TV Off under System, but there is also a setting that I can use that allows me to set the TV to turn off after a amount of time set by me.

I have seen this once but I cannot find it again.

Can you please tell me how I find it using the remote.

suddenly help~ MENU,TIMER, OFF~ ON, Use the number keys to enter.
    time. I can still advise you to come here SwitchOnShop, there are discounts, you may like it

Comment

after the menu, click on the picture with the clock. and go to the site, there is an interesting offer for the set-top box .

Comment

Originally posted by greg2409a View Post
        Hi, I have just purchased this TV and I am trying to access the sleep timer using the remote control.

I can find AUTO TV Off under System, but there is also a setting that I can use that allows me to set the TV to turn off after a amount of time set by me.

I have seen this once but I cannot find it again.

Can you please tell me how I find it using the remote.
        To access this menu press the "Home" button then the down arrow twice. Go across to system and the sleep timer menu should be under "More"

Comment

Working...
        X